kolmapäev, 29. veebruar 2012

When Netbeans crashes...

Yesterday after a hard night of debugging PHP with XDebug and stuff suddenly my Netbeans 7.1 stopped working. It just didn't start on my iMac (OSX 10.6, Snow Leopard).

I found out the error from Console.app:
com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[200] ([0x0-0x37037].org.netbeans.ide.baseide.201112071828[593]) Exited with exit code: 2

Strange enough! After a short search on Google I didn't find anything useful and I decided to do it the old way - remove preferences!
So I opened Terminal.app, went to ~/ and move .netbeans to .netbeans_backup.

Now you may want to restore at least some of your preferences, right?

I restored my remote connections as follows:
cp -R .netbeans_backup/7.1/config/Preferences/org/netbeans/modules/php/project/RemoteConnections .netbeans/7.1/config/Preferences/org/netbeans/modules/php/project/


After that Netbeans started as it were newborn. I hope it helps you out there.

Kommentaare ei ole: